Last Updated: Aug. 9, 2022
- Website: www.FreeRadiKal.com
- Company: Free RadiKal LLC
- We, our, us: Website, Company, and any services provided by Website or Company.
- Company Products: Any digital or physical items offered for purchase or download by Website and/or Company.
- User: you.
- Content: any written, visual, or auditory information.
3. Right to be Forgotten
If you wish for us to delete your personal information from our online storage, we will do so upon request. Just contact us for more info. Please note, once we delete any of the personally identifiable data you have voluntarily shared with us from our online storage, we cannot process any of your requests for refunds, returns, or any other order-related matters. We will also lose any way with which to communicate with you. In the highly unlikely event someone commits a criminal act (or is suspected of such an act) against us, or has an open case or dispute with us, the right to be forgotten will be suspended indefinitely for that individual or entity pending the conclusion of a relevant investigation or other matters pertaining to the issue.
4. No Tracking or Profiling
We do not try to track you across the web or try to identify or profile you for any purpose.
If this Website uses any similar technologies (including but not limited to cookies), it is for functionality-related purposes of this Website only, otherwise we can’t provide our services to you.
We appreciate your participation in Plausible’s privacy-respecting insights. Your anonymous data helps us write better content and create better products for you. However, we also believe every person should have the right to quickly and easily opt-out of even these ethical analytics tools. If you wish to opt-out, simply click here.
5. Collection and Use of Data
We do not collect or store any of your personally identifiable data unless you willingly share it with us.
For example, we need personally identifiable data like your name and address to ship a product to you and notify you of said shipment; so this information must be collected and you may voluntarily choose to share this data with us during a purchase.
Whenever possible, we store your personally identifiable data offline; or our partners (like our payment processor) store such data, such as your credit card information, on our behalf using their own systems, technologies, and terms which we do not control.
We only use privacy-respecting methods, such as Plausible, of collecting non-personally identifiable information. We use such information to troubleshoot, administer our services, analyze trends, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities.
6. Sale of Data
We do not sell any of your data to anyone.
7. Sharing of Data
We will not share your data with anyone, with two exceptions:
- We have to share some of your data with our partners that allow this Website and Company to function and serve you. This includes, but isn’t limited to, partners such as our credit card processor. We don’t control how they use the part of your data that we must share with them in order to serve you better.
- If law enforcement or judicial authorities of the United States of America issue a formal and legal request for your personal information, and we have such information, we will have no legal choice but to oblige and provide them with such information.
8. Public Content
Some of the information that you contribute via your interactions with us is intended for public consumption, including your product reviews. We may display this information through the Website.
When you interact with us, you opt-in to receive messages from us and for us to store and use the information of such interactions at our discretion. You cannot opt-out of Administrative Emails. “Administrative Emails” relate to your core activity with us, and this includes but isn’t limited to emails regarding your account, requests or inquiries, and purchases of products and services, if applicable. If you do not want to receive promotional emails from us, you may elect to opt-out of receiving promotional emails at any time by contacting us.